Saturday, March 30, 2013

William on the mend


On Thursday afternoon William started a sudden fever and so yesterday he stayed "home" with me. I mean, he was actually in good spirits comparing to the previous evening and so after playing inside for a while, we went to the dry cleaners (he loves watching the clothes move along the mechanical rail), the green grocers where he paid for the apples, bananas and avocados, and then to Marks and Spencers where we got him some shorts and t-shirts for the season as well as some new swimming trunks. We also had a fresh orange juice and chocolate croissant at the local café.
Yesterday he kept repeating "my like stay with my Mummy!"  I guess it's not very motivating for getting him back to school... but hey, being sick is miserable enough, don't you think?


No comments: