Wednesday, October 08, 2008

First steps

Emma is now standing totally on her own and finally taking more a few steps (with my help). I say "finally" because she really weighs a ton and I can't wait until I no longer have to carry her!

Anyway, "first steps" mean that we're going to have to get her some outdoor shoes pretty soon (apparently a baby who has just learned to walk takes around 176 steps a minute) and I have absolutely no idea where to do this (in Vienna or Geneva!).


Apparently the fitting process is very important (it still amazes me that people can order shoes on the Internet!) and I have to say I am not looking forward to that.


Here are some tips on baby feet, fittings and shoes.

As much as I'm appreciating the lovely autumn in
Vienna, there are times I really wish we lived in a hot climate with no need for tights, gloves, hats and shoes...

No comments: