But I actually have lots of ideas and thoughts that are interesting only they occur when I am under the shower and then get swept away with breakfast making, teeth brushing, bag packing, driving to kindergarden etc. and by the time all the other errands are done I don't have a 10th of the energy or thoughts left in me. Quite frustrating for me and quite boring for you I am sure.
Anyway, here is today's.
A while ago I read about Joy pockets and while today is not Friday and I don't think I'm going to post this every second Friday, here are my joy pockets of the week.
- A lovely frothy milk on my home made latte thanks to our new Milkschäumer
- Pretty Emma Pirate - I love the fact that she can be a princess fairy one day and want to be a Pirate the next
- A moment on my own walking down to the market singing Gloria Gaynor's "Can't take my eyes off of you"
- Tickling Emma and Will until they shriek with laughter
- Receiving a wonderful new perfume and a bouquet of flowers from my honey
- Smelling my husbands after shave in the bathroom after he has gone to work
- A lovely warm shower to warm you up
- Bright blue sky
There is something about listing joyful moments (and visualizing them) that makes you feel instantly happy.
So happy Sunday everyone!