3D images... they're practically photos!
It's a bit weird seeing these - hubs prefers the classical 2D and I can see why...
Anyway, all is well and here's the latest:
- weight: 1476 gr
- height: 37 cm *
- guesstimate weight & height at term (40 weeks & according to gynae): 3,7 or 3,8 kg (OMG!!!) and 52 cm
- dr.'s comments: "she is slightly bigger than average at 30 weeks" & "she'll be tall according to measures of femur bone"; "she doesn't have your nose, hers is more round"; & "everything is fine, call me if need be at any time".
- latest EDD: 27th July 2007 (this is the same as the very first date we were given)
- dr. is very happy with my stabilized weight gain. Basically I put on 200gr since the April check-up, the rest is all baby's!
- my blood pressure is always the good old 110/70
- next appointment: June 9th for baby monitoring (ultra-sound & heart beat monitoring to see if she is reactive to sound, movement etc.)
* you can calculate this: Femur Length x 6 + 4 = total height (or is that length?)