What's up with the me and the babe?
- I've put on 5 - 5,5kg so far (currently at 65,5) and am hoping to stay below 70kg if at all possible, my feet will be ever so grateful!
- energy levels are pretty high now that I am getting rid of my sinusitis
- I'm sleeping well although finding it increasingly difficult to turn around in bed (my osteopath suggests tightening & relaxing the buttocks a few times and then tightening them to turn around so as to create a "belt" of support around your hips since by now abs are totally useless)
- my belly is looking pretty big and my belly button has flattened out completely (with Emma it never popped outwards which was fine by me, thank-you very much!)
- I can still zip up my winter coat, which is great as it's about -3° here in Vienna and windy
- baby is kicking strongly but no hiccups so far (Emma had them all the time and still has them occasionally)
- next check-up with ultra-sound due next-week