Joy pockets of the week - "No matter what is going on in our lives finding the little moments that bring us some joy reminds us what we are here for...to love life" .
This weeks Joy Pockets
- trying out a new desert recipe (poached rhubarb) and finding it delicious
- our new painting was delivered and we love it! It is so happy!
- long morning hugs with Emma
- a chatty lunch on a terrace with a friend while it was pouring with rain
- ice cold ice-tea in the searing heat
- dancing with my kids in the morning
- warm shower to wake me up in the morning
- a "gentle" sleep-in (to 7am!)
- enjoying feeling at home in Vienna